- Prepare the ground and place the concrete garden mould.
- Premix the concrete and pour down your own cement bricks, stone or slate to the moulds.
- Remove the mold after troweling smooth.
- Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
- Clean the concrete garden moulds for reusing, spray them with a garden hose.
- Garden stone moulds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait. (Don't wait for it 100% dry, or it will be really hard to remove it.)
- The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete moulds is used to get garden stepping stones with ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher / stone level.
The DIY Path Maker Mould fulfills your dream of designing your own patio or path and then make it a reality. No special skills are needed to use this tool. The unique 9-stone mould is designed to let you easily create straight paths and square patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement.
DIY plastic concrete mould is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path. The mould is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
- Color: Black
- Material: PP
- Weight: 1kg
- Size: 43cm*43cm*4cm
- 1 x DIY Path Maker Mould
Click the ‘BUY IT NOW’ Button to secure yours today!
*Very Limited Items Remaining In Stock! Not sold in stores*
100% Money Back Guarantee
🌎WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈
- Standard Trackable Shipping: 9-25 business days ($4.95)
- Expedited Express (DHL) Shipping: 3-7 business days ($50)
Free Shipping is Available on All Orders Above $50.
🔒OUR GUARANTEE 💝
To speak with us, call: +1(888) 344-4699 between 1PM-9PM (PST)